For any person looking to make an extra income, the following is a list of money makers you may have not considered that could give you some much needed cash. I have tried all of the following so I know they work:
* Get paid to write blog posts – If you have a blog, or even if you don’t, you can earn money blogging and make a decent amount of money regularly.
* Freebie Trading (macrobucks, rocketbills, cashcrate) – Basically, getting paid by advertisers to fill out your contact details and refer others to do the same. Important to use a generic email address and cancel any offers before you get charged, but otherwise can be very profitable. Best for dedicated and detail oriented people.
* Get paid for product reviews (Ciao, epinions) – Such sites will pay you some cash to write product reviews. Ability to gather information from various online sources will produce good results for you.
* Rewrite non-converting online ads – Search the ad listings at eBay, Etsy, Craigslist etc’ for big and small items that do not sell. Email the seller and offer to rewrite their ad for a commission of the sale price of a re-listed ad.
* Start a Home Improvement Franchise – If you are trying to create an Internet home business or set up a home improvement franchise, learn from the inputs provided by the Plug-In Profit Site of Stone Evans. Get to know more about the biz guy through Stone Evans’ profile.
* Participate in a Focus Group – Companies and educational institutions need people to help them validate certain tests, products, and services. When you join a focus group, you will receive a portion of their research funding. Call your local market research companies, universities, as well as look in your local paper, Craigslist and Google for opportunities.
* Get a 2010 Census job (census.gov) – Census related jobs begin in the coming months.
* Resell popular event tickets – Most people have some knowledge of which sports teams or entertainment events are popular. Use this knowledge to buy event tickets at Stubhuband resell them on such sites as Craigslist.
* Sign Up with Upromise – Get paid back for shopping online, going to restaurants, and stocking up on groceries. Upromise will give you the money for your education or your kids’ college funds.
* Bank Account sign-up bonus (Bank of America) – Some banks will give you a cash bonus to open an account. Naturally, beyond the initial bonus, higher interest accounts are the ones to really focus on.
A combination of these resources should help you make more money if you are looking to supplement your current income or you could even apply these on a full time basis and forget about your traditional job.